Management in Practice is a professional business conference that has been touring the UK for ten years, bringing you a unique opportunity to benefit from insightful seminars, case studies and networking opportunities designed specifically to address the challenges you face at the front-line of primary healthcare provision.
Join us in Birmingham for the next installment of this established event.
Your programme highlights:
- Hear from NHS England on what the General Practice Forward View means for your practice with follow up seminars looking at how you can proactively apply each development area.
- Explore methods for improving practice efficiency and getting the most from your staff with workshops focused on HR, up-skilling and managing workload.
- Gain practical tips to maximise your practice income with sessions on personally administered items and bidding for enhanced services.
- Keep up to dates with the latest innovations with sessions on data, technology and an exhibition where you will see what's on offer for yourself.
- Save time from your busy schedule by connecting with suppliers old and new in one place.
Book your free place at www.managementinpractice-events.co.uk and quote EVVNT16.
Speakers: Dr Robert Varnam, Steve Williams, Virginia Patania, Andrew McHugh
Category: Conferences | Health