With the increasing number of terrorist attacks associated with Islam and Muslims across the globe, and the constant negative portrayal of Islam in the Media, isn't it time to learn more about Islam and Muslims from authentic sources?
Includes: lunch, information pack and visit to Mosque
Over 17,5000 people throughout the UK have now attended this highly informative and successful course.
The course is delivered by Kaushar Tai, Management and Training Consultant, and is open to anyone who wishes to learn more about Islam and the Muslim culture.
- A better understanding of the basic beliefs and practices,
- Information regarding the background to Muslims in Britain,
- Confidence in understanding what is Islam and what is not,
- Are the actions of ISIS, Boko Haram, the Berlin and Paris Attacks, Islamic?
- The confidence to know what "extremism" is and what is not.
- The meaning of Sharia Law?
- Understanding about the status of women in Islam
- The true meaning of Jihad?
- What actually happens inside a Mosque?
Who is this course for?
All are welcome, including:
Anyone who wishes to learn about Islam
Public, Private and Voluntary Sector Workers, police, Social Workers, Teachers; Those working in counter terrorism
Those who wish to improve their cultural competency training and value diversity
Foster Carers and those working with Muslim Refugees from Syria, Iraq/Iran Afghanistan etc.
This course offers and excellent opportunity to ask any questions in a friendly and comfortable environment. – Places are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.
For more information please contact:
Artists / Speakers: Kaushar Tai
Category: Religion and Spirituality