Antonio Carluccio?s Neal Street Restaurant and its intimate private dining room complete with newly refurbished zinc bar. The room, located on the lower ground floor of the restaurant is perfect for corporate dinners or private soirees whether for glamorous drinks parties or sit down lunches and dinners. It can seat up to 24 guests in comfort whilst a typical, generous Italian feast is carved in front of you (this special feast option is only available for groups eating in the private dining room).
In the main restaurant guests can choose from a selection of set menus or go a la carte and pick from a wide variety of regional Italian specialities. All menus reflect Antonio?s passion for seasonality and simplicity and offer diners an authentic Italian experience. The restaurant, created in the sixties contains vibrant prints of modern masters such as Frank Stella and an interesting array of Antonio?s hand-carved walking sticks. Located in the heart of Covent Garden, Neal Street is ideal for pre- and post-theatre dining or indeed for any special occasion or culinary indulgence.
• Set Menu: ?21 for two courses / ?25 for three courses.
• Head Chef from Lombardy is Maurilio Molteni, former senior sous-chef at Harvey Nichols? Prism Restaurant.
PRIVATE DINING ROOM
• Private Dining Room available for hire without charge.
• Private Dining Room Set Menus range from ?35,?45 per person.
• SPECIAL FEAST MENU must be ordered for the entire party for a minimum of 10 people.
• Canap? Menu: For drinks parties: ?15.00 per person for 12 canap?s / For pre-lunch or pre-dinner canap?s: ?7.50 per person for 6 canap?s.