The global ophthalmic drug market is forecast to surpass $60 billion USD by 2025 with increasing focus from the industry on alternative delivery approaches and improving the effectiveness of the current repertoire of drugs in order to grow away from intravitreal injections and other surgical approaches to ocular therapy. With 50% of the global population predicted to have complications in their sight within the next few decades, ophthalmic medicine is set to become one of the biggest industries in pharmaceuticals.
As Europe's leading Ophthalmic Drugs conference, we will explore new discoveries in the treatment of ocular disease, innovations in combination technologies, and the utterly unique challenges that are faced in the treatment of one of the most complex organs in the body.
This two-day agenda will offer peer-to-peer networking opportunities with leaders in the ophthalmic sphere, from Heads of Drug Development and Senior Directors of Ophthalmology, all the way to academic forerunners in the research into ocular therapy.
To register or for more information visit: www.ophthalmicdrugs.com/evvntwl
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- GAIN insight into the latest treatments for Glaucoma and Dry-Eye Disease from Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- EXAMINE the challenges of designing the right drug for topical drug delivery to the retina with Ocuterra Therapeutics
- UNDERSTAND the advancements in treatments for inherited retinal diseases from ProQR
- EXPLORE the design and characteristics of a durable local ocular formulation with forwardvue pharma
- DISCUSS patient centricity as a driver for drug delivery innovation in ophthalmology with Roche
- DISCOVER a novel target for Geographic Atrophy and Diabetic Retinopathy with InflammX Therapeutics
- REVIEW the hidden and unmet clinical need of Diabetic Macular Ischemia with Boehringer Ingelheim
- RECEIVE key updates on ocular gene therapy from SparingVision
- UNCOVER the clinical development and regulatory landscape for ophthalmic products in the UK and Europe from Bayer
PLUS, TWO INTERACTIVE POST CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
Wednesday 24th November 2021
A: Novel Platforms in Ocular Drug Delivery
Dr. Thakur Raghu Raj Singh, Reader in Pharmaceutics, Queen's university Belfast and
Laurence Fitzhenry, Lecturer; Project Coordinator, ORBITAL-ITN
B: Ophthalmic Drug Delivery Development - Trials and Tribulations
Brian Levy, CEO, InflammX Therapeutics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs, CMOs and Researchers from pharmaceutical companies involved in ocular drug development, in addition to biotechnologies involved in ocular drug delivery research.
- Heads and VPs of Retinal Health, Ocular Therapy, Medical Safety, and Ophthalmology.
- Professors, Senior Lecturers, and Specialists in Ocular biology and immunology, and clinical pharmaceuticals
- BOOK BY 30TH JUNE TO SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 30TH SEPTEMBER TO SAVE £100
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Twitter: @SMiPharm #OphthalmicDrugs
LinkedIn: follow our company page - search 'SMi Pharma'
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6088
General Admission: GBP 1499.0,
Early bird - Book by 30 June 2021: GBP 1299.0,
Early bird - Book by 30 September 2021: GBP 1399.0,
Virtual attendance: GBP 999.0,
Virtual attendance - Book by 30 June 2021: GBP 799.0,
Virtual attendance - Book by 30 September 2021: GBP 899.0
Category: Exhibitions | Science, Health and Medicine | Medical and Pharmaceutical