In light of growing operational demands, coupled with recent examples of military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 outbreak, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
Now in its 22nd year, SMi Group’s Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference remains a key calendar date for those in the airlift and AAR community. Taking place in London for the first time, the two-day event boasts strong host nation support from the RAF’s Air Mobility Force and RAF Brize Norton.
Highlights for 2021:
- Early bird discount available: Book by 30th September 2021 to save £100
- Virtual attendance option available
- Venue: St Ermin's Hotel, London, UK
- Networking reception hosted by Airbus: 29th November 2021
- Networking reception hosted by Embraer: 30th November 2021
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.military-airlift.com/whatshappening