This year's event will focus on the opportunities to simplify safety, the rise of unmanned systems and how this will impact certification and safety cases, cyber defence and data security, and cover the broad spectrum of safety across Aviation, Land and Maritime domains.
Supported by the UK MOD Defence Safety Authority for the fourth year in a row, this meeting is unparallel in its ability to bring together senior safety practitioners from across global defence to discuss how to save lives and protect capability.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
• The only event specifically focused on defence safety and supported by senior leaders across international armed forces
• Supported by C-Level industry executives
• Key briefings from duty holders, regulators and operators from Land, Air and Maritime domains
• Over 280 attendees, from 18 nations in 2020 - more expected this year!
EARLY BIRD OFFERS:
- Book by 30th June 2021 to Save 2100
- Book by 31st August 2021 to Save £100
Active military personnel and government employees will be granted FREE ADMISSION to the event. However, to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED on the event website, which is subject to final approval by the conference organiser.
Any commercial organisations who wish to attend, sponsor, speak and/or exhibit the conference should contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Conferences | Government and Social Sector | Defence and Military
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Active military personnel and government employees: GBP 0.00,
Commercial organizations: GBP 1499.00,
Virtual Attendance - Commercial Rate: GBP 999.00,
Virtual Attendance - Active military personnel and government employees: GBP 0.00