Come and join us at Microsoft's Scotland HQ on 21st June to hear from their technologists about transformative technology shift and learn how the cloud trend is becoming the new norm.
Technology can be a powerful force that opens exciting opportunities for charities to achieve their missions and accelerate their impact. For this to happen, it is fundamental for charity leaders to have a basic understanding of cloud technology, and to embed digital in their strategic planning.
Come and join us during Digital Leaders Week at our Scotland HQ to hear from some of our technologists about this transformative technology shift and learn how the cloud trend is becoming the new norm.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how and why cloud computing is relevant for today's modern charity - both economically and practically.
- Hear from industry experts what questions you should think about when considering cloud-based solutions.
The Technologists supporting this event will be:
- Steven Grier, Scotland Country Manager.
- Darragh Clear, Senior Service Delivery Manage.
- Ricky Simpson, Cloud Technical Solutions Professional.
The roundtable will begin at midday with a light lunch followed by a chance to network post the event from 2-2:30.
Please note that due to limited spaces, the registration for this event is essential.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Talks & Lectures.
Fundraisers | Charities.
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Meetup & Networking.
Artists / Speakers: Steven Grier, Darragh Clear, Ricky Simpson.