This course designed specifically for non-financial directors and senior managers and will demystify the world of finance, allowing you to monitor the financial health of your business.
In today's business world, every director needs to recognise the key financial concepts and terminology that underpin a successful understanding of their organisation's financial position.
By attending this course you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to assess the financial health of your business, appreciate the financial impact of the board's strategic decisions and be able to identify the director's legal obligations in relation to finance.
* Identify the financial role and responsibilities of directors
* Interpret financial statements in accordance with accounting principles and standards
* Establish the financial health of a business using accepted financial ratios
* Distinguish between management accounts and the statutory financial reports of a company
* Differentiate between the various sources of finance available to a company and their relative advantages and disadvantages
* Interpret the key components of capital investment appraisal
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Conferences | Business & Economics | Business,
Classes / Courses.